the right foot on the root of the left thigh, stand like a tree on the ground.
This is called Vrksasana.
- Stand erect with legs together, hands by the side of thigh, gaze in front.
- Fold your right leg at the knee and place the sole near the left thigh
- Bring both the hands in Namaskara Mudra.
maintaining it for some time, release your hands and stand on both the feet.
- Now practise similarly from the other leg. This completes one round of
Benefits and Limitations:-
- Stand erect.
knee should point toward their respective sides.
- This is a balancing
pose. If you feel like losing your balance then come back and practise again.
- This improves body-minded co-ordination.
and calf muscles are made strong.
- Those having complaint of reeling
sensation should not practise it.