the lower legs tight one should place both the feet on the either side of the
anus. This is called Vajrasana which brings success to the yogis.
This can be considered a meditative posture.
While practising it for meditative purposes, one should close his eyes at
the final stage.
- Sit with legs extended together, hands by the side of
the body, palm resting on the ground, fingers of the hands together pointing forward.
- Fold the right leg at the knee and place the foot under the right buttock.Sole
will remain inside.
- Similarly folding the left foot, place it under
the left buttock.
- Hands resting on the respective thighs.
- Sit erect, gaze in front close the eyes.
- While returning to the
original position,bend little towards right side take out your left leg and extend
- Similarly extend your right leg and return to the original position.
Benefits and Limitations
- While sitting on the bent
feet, the heels should remain out and toes inside. Soles upward.
not sit on the heels.
- This strengthens thigh muscles and calf muscles.
suffering from piles should not practice it.