is a traditional posture. The final position of this asana resembles the palm
tree. Palm tree is usually erect and straight. Therefore, one should stand straight
and erect in this asana.
erect, legs together,hands by the side of the thighs. Gaze in front.
your hands straight in front up to arms. Palms facing each other.
the hands up straight fowards sky, fingers pointing upward.
- Now slowly
raise your heels and stand on toes. Raise heels as much as you can. Stretch body
up as much as possible.
- While returning to the original position,
bring your heels on the ground first.
- Slowly bring down your hands
Benefits and Limitations
- This is a balancing
- Do not make haste so that you lose your balance or get jerk.
- In the beginning, legs can be kept apart.
- This improves height.
- Spine becomes
- Visceroptosis and pain in the backbone is removed.
- Those having complaints of reeling sensation should not practice it.